+44 (0) 1234 780 142
DeLever Guidance on How to Access Vimeo
Accessing our Recordings in our Vimeo Streaming Service
We use Vimeo to distribute and share our rsources and recordings.
This page is to help you access the recordings as easily and simply as possible
Step 1 - Register a free account with Vimeo
Browse to www.Vimeo.com and sign up for a free account. You should see the image below. Simply register as you would any online system
Step 2 - Browse to the relevant recordings page
Once you have registered you can now log in and access the recordings. These are called
on-demand pages. You can now select to watch the trailer of any on-demand page or cclick to purchase. If you have a disccount code you will need this now
Step 3 - Buy a Recording / Apply a Discount code
Once you click the buy button, you will be presented with the screen below. If you have a discount code, enter it on this screen and click apply code. This will then discount the price accordingly and you can now enter your payment details and click the Buy/Rent button.
Vimeo will now apply this recording(s) to your account for the duration of the acccess time granted. The system will monitor the remainining time and when it has elapsed your access will ceased
Please utilise the the online help within Vimeo.
Any queries, please contact: [email protected]
Accessing a Vimeo Group - Online Recording Archive
If we have emailed you a link to access a specific DeLever Online 'Private' group in vimeo you need to do the following:
1. Have the email with the link we have sent you ready and open
2. If you do not have a vimeo account, follow 'Step 1 above' and register an accoount for free.
PLEASE NOTE: Your registered account must be the same email address as the email address we are using to invite you to the group. Otherwise we are finding that Vimeo will not be able to verify you and allow you access to our private group.
3. log into Vimeo with your new registration
4. Go back to the email we have sent you inviting you to the group. Click the link and you should be able to access the group and use the content
5. Save the link we have sent you in your browser favourites so it is easy to stay connected to the group
6. You will retain access to the 'Private' group for as long as your access is valid.